Neuigkeiten:

Die Registrierung ist aus Sicherheitsgründen deaktiviert.
Sende ein Mail an info@modellbaufreunde.ch
und ein Zugang wird umgehend eingerichtet.

Main Menu

GDKits.com

Begonnen von urs, 12. Dezember 2009, 10:21:44

« vorheriges - nächstes »

MacMeister

nur so nebenbei, die Postoberen in Bern haben Euch erhört, die ominösen Zollöffnungsspesen fallen per 2018 weg, so zumindest der Pressetext, wir werden's sehen  8)
whatever!

markus

So, dass war jetzt aber mal eine schnelle Reaktion. Habe gestern bei GDkits nachgefragt und am gleichen Abend eine sehr umfangreiche Anwort erhalten!! Hätte ich jetzt so nicht erwartet.

Er hatte tatsächlich Probleme mit dem Lieferantenbestellsystem. Zudem hätten sich auch einige Lieferanten in die Ferien verabschiedet.

Er arbeitet jetzt mit Hochdruck an der Lösung des Problems, damit er die ausstehenden Bestellungen so schnell als möglich abschliessen kann und hofft natürlich, seine Kunden nicht allzusehr verärgert zu haben. Bei Tobias ist die Bestellung ja mittlerweile eimgetroffen.

ZitatHi Markus,

Yes that's correct, we are facing some restocking issue and it seems to be close to get everything fixed. We will have to check all open orders and we will probably be ok in very short time.

The delay were also very long due to holidays. I went away 2 weeks this year as every year the Summer is quite low in orders and it's a while since we didn't take 2 complete weeks with the family...but this year I got many orders even during those 2 weeks...and providers leaved at different time than usually! So instead of 2-3 weeks without possibility to order, they were 5-6 !!! so an extra delay...things sometimes appends but this time it was really bad luck !

Could you please tell me the forums where you found the information about the restocking issue, this will help me to inform customers. We will inform anyway any customer who was involved personally but if we can also inform groups of people, this is good for me too.

I've just sent to you the order status by the system. I've got some parcels from provider today and the "shipped by provider" item should be arrived, or it will very soon. As soon as I get it, I'll ship your parcel and send your the last figure as soon as I get it from Bravo*6 !

I hope people is not angry about this, I'm really trying to do the best and if I can put the information in forums, I've extra interesting information to give as well.

Thank you Markus for your kind message, have a nice evening.

Gabriel, GDkits.com

claudio

Hi Leute
Erstaunlich was diese Diskussion hier auslöst. Ich habe ein Mail von Gabriel (Inhaber GDKits) erhalten. Er hat mich angefragt ob er Mitglied im Forum werden kann.
Nach Rücksprache mit den anderen Admins habe ich das Login erstellt. Ich finde es toll, dass sich ein Händler die Zeit nimmt um sich hier an der Diskussion zu beteiligen. Es ist super, dass die Anliegen der Kunden ernst genommen werden!

Tschüss
Claudio

MacMeister

@all

Es ist zumindest eine offene, transparente Kommunikation und wenn er viel daran setzt die Sachlage zu erklären, dann passt es für mich.

Testweise müssten wir mal über Admin % verhandeln, wir geben dann die Erfahrung gerne weiter  ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D

en Gruess vom MacMeister
whatever!

gabriel

Hello, I'm Gabriel, the owner of GDkits.com. I thank the admin to allow me to join the conversation. Sorry to answer in English, but I don't speak German enough to answer in detail.

I see that some people are unhappy with the services of GDkits and I regret it sincerely. Please allow me to react to this:

GDKits is one person (me) working on mornings for an external company and the rest of the time for GDkits, meaning afternoons, evening and even week-ends, as actually it's what is needed to get it turning. Among tasks, there is: add more than 1000 products to catalog every month, prepare provider's orders, receipt them and dispatch/ship customer's orders. I've also to answer customer's email, inform them on order change (items arrival, parcel shipping, delayed items, etc) often on evening, refund unavailable items and unused postage after shipping. Also development of new project for the Swiss Air Force is taking some time actually.

The market size and stock cost in Switzerland doesn't allow to have the same stock as giants in Europe or Worldwide some of you indicates in their messages. Added to the fact that many customers make their purchase outside of Switzerland instead of in Swiss stores makes difficult to have important stock. I'm no blaming anybody for this, everybody is free to do what they want, but this has consequences on services of Swiss stores.

Since a few months, thousand of items coming from closed site Modelpassion.ch have been added to Gdkits stock. Unfortunately this has generated a few stock errors and some delay on the affected orders but I'm close to fix things up. Last months, many new items have been added to stock to be faster in delivering new orders as people ask for immediate delivery more than before. Holidays (mine and from providers) and some other factors have contributed to have extra delays on last months, but things should be OK now.

It was a choice to provide a huge catalog (more than 53`000 references actually) and have many items on stock (actually a little less than 10'000 different references are on stock), instead of proposing a little catalog with everything on stock.  Most of the items on catalogue are very difficult to get, but you have to wait for them if items are not on stock (generally 1-2 weeks, but some items may take some months as they are done by producer on demand or because provider doesn't restock some of them very often). When order is made with items on stock, delivery is very fast: The next business day or 1 day later. I'll continue to increase stock with new items until I reach the stock place limit.

Finally, I always try to group shipment to reduce shipping cost: if a customer makes an order and a few days later I see a new order, I keep everything on stock until I can ship all together (if delay is not too long) so I can refund shipment. This may not be what you want, in this case please make a note in the comment that you want the items of the "on stock" order immediately and I make shipment without delay.

Most of the time service at GDkits seems to be good and feedback from customers confirm this. Unfortunately I must admit that on some rare cases, there is an extra delay in delivery or service may not be as good as habitually. Your messages tell me that and I'm very concerned about customer's feedback. Some of you are unhappy and please accept my apologizes for bad experience you may have get from me.

Don't hesitate to contact me as soon as you have a problem with your order or you find the delay too long and I'll see what I can do. Your feedback here or by Email are really important to me as they allow to detect where the problems are and I can take the corresponding changes to improve the service.

I'll anyway continue to improve GDkits to allow the best experience for modellers, as most important is that modelling must be a pleasure!

Gabriel, GDkits.com

ThomasP

Bonjour Gabriel

Welcome to the Modellbaufreunde and thank you for your explanations and customer orientation.  :) :)
Besides all this, I hope you still find some time to model your favorite kit(s)!  ;)

cu
ThomasP
Ich klebe, also bin ich!

guenther

Hy Gabriel

Thank you so much for your efforts. The refund reached me, finally.

guenther
Das Blech war willig

Centurion - Pugna non perfecta est!

gabriel

Hi everybody,

Thank you for your messages.

@Guenther: Great to ear. Did you find my emails in SPAM forlder ? Sincerely I don't know why my Email don't reach yours... Happy anyway that everything is OK now.

@all. If you have suggestions and improvements, feel free to contact me and I'll try my best to implement the best ideas.

Gabriel, GDkits.com

markus

Gabriel, appreciate your explanations and great efforts to service your customers. The importance of good client service and responsivness should never be underestimated and is in my view more important than anything else.

And welcome to Modellbaufreunde.

tobias

letzten Montag ist der noch ausstehende Bausatz bei mir eingetroffen. Das war der Bausatz der von Gabriel noch nachbestellt werden musste und dann irgendwie wegen dem Fehler im System meine Bestellung blockiert hat. Nun also ist er da, das wollte ich noch hier anfügen.
Gabriel hat mir noch ein Säcklein mit diesen Klammern beigelegt, die man immer brauchen kann  ;), und sich für den Lagerfehler entschuldigt und die Geduld bedankt. Dankeschön Gabriel für die Klammern!

tobias

Roger

die Klammern hat er mich auch mal zukommen lassen, als ich eine Bestellung stornieren lassen hab und andere Artikel genommen hab. Eine Differenz von ein Paar Franken wollte ich ihm für die Umstände lassen, stattdessen kamen diese Klammern.

War eine schöne Überraschung  :D
Wenn dein Regal mit Ungebauten zu voll wird, hol dir ein neues Regal

Meine Werke
https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mate.php?id=27514

tobias

Am Montag habe ich eine kleinere Bestellung gemacht, ich brauchte noch dringend etwas Zubehör für ein aktuelles Projekt. Am Dienstag wurde das Geld überwiesen und nachher das Paket auch gleich verschickt. Und heute ist es angekommen, das ist super  :).

tobias

markus

GDkits hat eine neue Webseite und gleichzeitig eine Aktion mit Sonderangeboten. Hat ein paar attraktive Sachen dabei.... ausser wenn man den vergünstigten Bausatz erst kürzlich gekauft hat  :P

Ich habe jedenfalls nicht widerstehen können. Die Sachen scheinen alle an Lager zu sein.